"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Wednesday 9 January 2013

The catch-up

What I forgot to mention in the previous post is that I managed to make my 1000 words yesterday, but just as I was hoping to settle in and get a really good day's writing in, real life intervened and kept me just past the target. I'm still over 1000 ahead of schedule, though - total is now 9,129 and the story keeps flowing well. I've introduced another viewpoint character, and she's come alive, with another take on the plot and a future scene that will help me to drive the main story forward.

(Possibly another blog post needed on my writing without much of a plan needed)

And a link I should have put in the last post, but couldn't find a way to divert it and make it relevant - Charles Stross has written a vampire novel as part of his Laundry series, which should be very interesting. I highly recommend the Laundry books for a very interesting take on the horror genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment