"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Monday 7 January 2013

Ploughing on

The weekend wasn't too bad for writing in the end. I ended up with a total of 6,906, and 1500 of those were done yesterday, so it might even be that my momentum is building up as I'm getting deeper into the story, and I'm going to start producing well over 1000 each day from now on.

Oh why do I tempt fate in these ways?

Still enjoying the story and the characters, and wrote the first actual sex scene in the novel yesterday. Not entirely sure what to characterise the story as so far. It came to mind as being erotica, but now it's brining in elements of adventure, supernatural and horror as well. I suspect it's going to end up being something that has a very small target audience, but it's pleasing me so far, and that's the important thing.

The good part, though, is that I've written some part of it every day for the last six days, and if I manage it today, then I've done it for a week. The block is definitely dropping away, and I'm getting back into the rhythm of writing. No matter how good or bad the end product is, I'm happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment