"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Monday 28 January 2013

Blanking

Sooo...I didn't write anything yesterday. I intended to, but then weekend things got in the way, so I had to eat into the buffer zone I've spent the last week establishing. Should be able to get some time to write today and make that 1000 words back up, and I guess it's a good sign that I feel annoyed at not having done anything yesterday instead of relief.

And with that, there's not too much else to write about, as all the issues and numbers remain exactly the same as they were yesterday. However, one thing I did do yesterday was look at tablets, as I'm thinking about getting one for doing work on the move, so do any of my handful of readers have any recommendations or suggestions? I'm thinking of getting a Nexus 7 - any experiences with that?

OK, to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment