"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Saturday 5 January 2013

Another day on target

I think I might be getting back into the groove. Managed to hit 1000 words again yesterday, squeezed into a couple of hours in the afternoon when I had some time to write. This is surely tempting fate, but it feels like the writer's block may have slipped away, or maybe it was never there and I just needed to find some interesting characters with an interesting story to tell?

Total at the end of yesterday was 4,346. Weekends are the sort of time I should be able to get on and write more, but they're also a time of many distractions and things getting in the way. So I'm not going to set any targets beyond the 1000 a day, but we'll see where it goes. And that first 1000 is always going to be on LVH, though I've also been having some thoughts about a short story I began last year but didn't finish. It's not going to take too much to finish that off, so if I can get a decent writing session in at some point over the next few days, I might be able to finish that off. Will likely be something for Literotica, just to give people something of mine to read that's new.

As for LVH itself, things are going well and getting interesting. The first (short) blood-drinking scene appeared yesterday, and maybe today I'll finish the introductory section and get into the first flashback section. Let's see where it leads...

No comments:

Post a Comment