"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Sunday 24 February 2013

Twenty two hours to go

Almost Chance is still free for another day. Thanks to everyone who's picked up a copy so far, and I hope you're enjoying it - and if you are, please leave a review on Amazon and let others know. I've made it into a bestseller list - though 'seller' is likely not the right word when something's being given away, is it? I'm around #700 in the overall list for free books on Kindle at the time of writing, and up to #66 in the erotica section. Probably #1 in the lesbian erotica section, if there was one, as all the ones above me in the list appear to be hetero from their titles and descriptions. And I do feel like rewriting my description to point out that my book doesn't feature a billionaire, unlike so many of the others. I wonder what might have inspired all those writers to make heroes billionaires?

Unfortunately, amidst all the free book excitement, I didn't manage to get any writing done yesterday, so no words to add to the total.

No comments:

Post a Comment