"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Monday 18 February 2013

One of those days

Yesterday was a lazy day, most of which was spent doing not much more than lying around watching TV. In other words, no new words to add to the total.

Today I'm feeling like it's going to be a tough day's writing. Of course, it might not be, but at the moment, the thought of opening OpenOffice or Scrivener is filling me with dread, and the idea that I might actually come up with new words to follow the ones I've already put down for those stories feels somewhat absurd and ridiculous. But then, circumstances seem likely to take me away from home and put me into my alternate writing location for the remainder of the day, so perhaps things will feel better when I get there.

I suppose if all else fails, I could go back and work on one of those other story ideas I listed the other day, see where I get if I start off on one of those, but that would likely be bad in the long run, as I need to crack on and work on the work-in-progress. Just because I've come to a tough bit in the story doesn't mean it has to be abandoned. I've solved every problem I've had with it so far, so this one can be resolved too!

No comments:

Post a Comment