"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Short story cravings

40,878 is the total on the work-in-progress after yesterday, though now I'm back at the point where I'm itching to have a day where I get a chunk done on that and then work on a short story for a while. I've got another one that I started last year which needs finishing (and the start re-writing) but the immediate feedback they give is good for my ego, and my development as a writer.

Which is a way of saying that if you haven't read and reviewed one of my stories - Screwing The Pitch, When There's An R In The Month or Emma's Favourite Place - on Literotica yet, please give them a look and a vote!

Not much else to report today, though hopefully this afternoon will be a good one for writing. Just about to take the work-in-progress into the next action scene, and then there's a flashback after that which should be fun to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment