"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Friday 22 February 2013

A diversion, and a sample

Yesterday, I didn't add anything to the work-in-progress. I didn't have loads of time to write because of work commitments and other things, and when I was at the computer, I just couldn't get my head into it, so I did some more on the short story I'm doing at the moment instead. It was only 801 words, so below the daily target, but the story's moved on nicely, and the shape of it's there, I just need to finish this first take on it, then go back and redo it with the additional characters in it that help it make sense.

And as it's a bit from a draft that likely won't see the light of day, here's an unedited sample from it for your enjoyment. Hey, it's Friday, we all need some excitement.
The shower was an old one, the head resolutely fixed to the wall and just about capable of turning a few degrees, but not being detached. I had wistful memories of my shower head at home that had been a good companion on many occasions when I wasn't getting any attention, but this time my fingers would have to suffice. I thought of Becky in the shower just a few metres away from me, imagined how her body would look in the mists of water, beads forming on her skin. As my fingers began working in my folds, easing my clit out to play, I imagined her standing in front of me, that amazing rear of hers rubbing against me while my hands reached round to play with her breasts. As we rubbed closer in the warm water, our bodies slipping and sliding over each other, her hand reached back to stroke between my legs, and it was that I imagined rubbing between mine rather than my own. My eyes closed, my free hand reached out to the wall to balance myself as my/her stroking became insistent, my already aroused body burning for her until I gasped and cried out, my body shuddering and shaking as my climax rocked through me.
There'll be more where that came from when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment