"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Thursday 21 February 2013

Coming soon

I've decided to try something this weekend and see what happens when I make a book available for free for a limited time. Yes, I'm making Almost Chance available as a free promotion on Amazon this weekend, so if you haven't got a copy already, now's the chance to save yourself the 77p, $1 or whatever it would cost in you your local currency and pick it up for free.

Don't worry, I will post many reminders here and on Twitter over the weekend, but if you do pick up a copy and enjoy it, would you do me the favour of leaving a review behind? A good review is almost as good as royalty payment - though they don't accept it in exchange for goods - and you'll make me smile if you do it.

In other news, yesterday was a 1700 word day on the work-in-progress, taking it to 56,857 words so far and introducing an odd plot complication I wasn't expecting. That keeps it fun, but it's going to make editing a bugger.

Oh well, it's Thursday and it's not raining. That's always a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment