"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday, Sunday...

As expected, being out all day yesterday for work meant I didn't get any writing done. Not sure whether I will today or not - I've already been up for a while, but in a half-awake, half-asleep zombified state where I can barely write my name, let alone vaguely coherent fiction.

As I didn't do a proper post yesterday, a quick catch up - almost 1200 words on the work-in-progress on Friday has taken me to a total of 52,239 and some real drama and twists - a new antagonist has revealed herself and our two heroines are now her prisoners. Short stories total is still 4,549, which means the overall total is 56,788 at an average that's still over 1200 words a day.

Maybe keeping the average above that will motivate me to write some more later today..

No comments:

Post a Comment