"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Backed up

EDIT: Another post that should have come up ages ago, but Blogger has turned it into a draft...

After a decent surge to start off the new story, I've dried up for the last couple of days, but it's nothing to do with the story itself. No, instead it's because I've picked up a minor back injury that makes sitting at the keyboard for any length of time a bit painful, and as my writing method involves lots of sitting down, staring into space, aimlessley looking round the web, reading over what I've written before and then finally getting down to writing in a huge torrent of words, it means I've not produced anything for the last couple of days.

Normally, I'd fix this sort of problem by going for a decent walk or two, but have you seen the weather here recently? It might just fix my back, just as it would fix my 'not having hypothermia' problem.

But, things are feeling better now, so the likelihood is that I'll be back to writing today, and hopefully making some good progress towards the final target, as the 100 days is getting closer and closer to running out...

No comments:

Post a Comment