"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Sunday 3 March 2013

The Quarter Mile High Club, and other mad ideas

My brain's always a bit slow starting at weekends, so this will likely be a short entry. However, I did manage to write just over 1000 words yesterday, which was the first time I've managed that on a Saturday in a while. The problem with this story is that it doesn't really want to finish, even though the main couple have now got together. I'm pretty much writing a long, but sexy, epilogue - though perhaps that's what a lot of erotica might be. When other stories would have left the scene, here there's a lot more to write about and present to the audience.

In other words, I thought of the concept of the Quarter-Mile-High-Club, and damned if I'm not going to use it.

What is it? I'll explain later, but it's something from a scene I'm coming up to in this story, and the concept seems to good to forget about. Maybe I should just get on and try writing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment