"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Monday 4 March 2013

Plod, plod, plod

Only managed 300 words of writing yesterday, but did have a decent long walk in the morning, which always helps me to get my brain thinking about plots and stories. Think I can see a way out of the cul-de-sac I've ended in with the work-in-progress, but we'll only see that when I actually try writing my way out of it.

Still getting towards the end of the short story in progress, though haven't actually got the bit about the Quarter Mile High Club that I mentioned yesterday. Maybe I would if I'd got to 1000+ words for the day, but no matter, we shall press on and all things shall reveal themselves in time.

Aside from that, I can't think of too much to write. Things may be a bit patchy here for the next week or so, as I'm travelling all over the place for work and family things, so writing time might be limited. So, I might end up starting my days by writing stories instead of blog posts, but we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment