"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Thursday 21 March 2013

Twenty days and counting

There's 20 days left until the end of the 100,000 words in 100 days challenge, and my current total is 79,420. That means I need to do another 20, 580 words in those 20 days , at an average of 1029 a day. Can I do that? I think so, it's well below what I was managing to do at the start of the challenge, and I seem to have regained my writing mojo after the pause of the last couple of weeks.

I'm working through the climax to Bite at the moment, and haveing taken the decision to jump possibilities into that, I'm now getting a much better vision of how the rest of the story can work to lead up to it. Maybe I should just try writing entire stories backwards in the future?

Not much more I can think of to write about at the moment, probably because I didn't sleep too well so I'm still feeling a little tired and dozy this morning, but having to think of words for this is kicking my brain into something like gear. Now I just need to make sure that when I do start writing today, it's not single word grunts and groans, but proper sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment