"Sex without the mind is just friction."

Friday 25 May 2012

Almost Chance: Reviews

Some comments from reviews of Almost Chance at Literotica:
You have truly captivated the submissive soul in this piece. So revealing, even in the unstated. Very well done.
This is the most beautiful and extremely erotic story I have ever read and I just wanted to say thank you for sharing it!
BDSM scares me. So why was I so highly turned on by this? 5 stars for the whole series.
This story was perfect. my Mistress suggested it to me and i am so glad that She did. i read it from beginning to end in two hours. From the very first sentence to the last word, i felt like i was Jen. i experienced everything right along with her. Her journey into submission actually *felt* real. Thank you for writing this story...and thank you even more for sharing it.
 You can find it there and read more or buy a copy at Amazon US, Amazon UK or Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment